Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently come across an Aston Martin DBS in California that is right hand drive and is rumored to be the one used in the movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service. There is a signature in the glove box that is supposedly George Lazenby's and there is the license plate that was in the boot was the same as the one in the movie and looks to be an authentic old plate. Does anyone know any detail of the movie vehicle or know where I can get information that may help me to determine if it is or is likely to be the original car? I don't own it I am asking on behalf of the owners.

Thanks....

·
Super Moderator
364 Posts
addism said:
I have recently come across an Aston Martin DBS in California that is right hand drive and is rumored to be the one used in the movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service. There is a signature in the glove box that is supposedly George Lazenby's and there is the license plate that was in the boot was the same as the one in the movie and looks to be an authentic old plate. Does anyone know any detail of the movie vehicle or know where I can get information that may help me to determine if it is or is likely to be the original car? I don't own it I am asking on behalf of the owners.

Thanks....
Suggest you try contacting the studio which produced the movie.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
364 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.