Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am about to purchase a 2009 DB9 coupe in great condition with very low miles (sports package included) for about $106K. I've had the PPI from AM and everthing checks out. My intention is to use it as my daily driver. Anyone want to talk me out of this purchase? Very interested to hear what later model DB9 drivers have to say.

Many thanks,
Mike

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
I am about to purchase a 2009 DB9 coupe in great condition with very low miles (sports package included) for about $106K. I've had the PPI from AM and everthing checks out. My intention is to use it as my daily driver. Anyone want to talk me out of this purchase? Very interested to hear what later model DB9 drivers have to say.

Many thanks,
Mike
Is it fitted with a manual or paddle shift gearbox?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies...

The car is an automatic and I understand that the sports pack will be stiffer....

Best,
Mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
The DB9 is a great supercar for daily use, very powerful GT car but has great comfort of luxury coupe car

I love the DB9, its just fine and you don't need much more than that.... The driving experience is very comfort and by pushing a button you can make it hard sport drive mode.

If its in a great condition - don't think twice!

Nicco
PRESTIGA

·
Registered
4 Posts
I use my 05 DB9 every day and find it very pleasant. You just have to watch out for the usual things like where to park it etc. The car is already quite a firm ride without the sports pack by the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts