Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been in love for Astons for the last 5 years or so. 1st time is was headed to purchase a DB9 in 2014 passed up on it to buy my wife a new car. 2nd time was later that year bought a Bentley Flying Spur over a Rapide I was looking at. And made two other Bentley Spurs purchases :D in 2015 for my business. Really leaning towards a older model Vantage convertible the prices are amazing and so Im hearing you can warranty them as long as they are not over 10 years old( Same as Bentley). Well anyways looking to make it happen this time around. :D

Instagram: @Carshow_Rell

·
Registered
2 Posts
Buy the Aston !

What new car did you buy the wife ? Doesn't its depreciation make your heart bleed ?
And why new ? I've just bought " 'er indoors " an Audi Quattro Avant 4.2 litre V8. Ten years old it is like new and performs like a dream. She loves it and it cost less than £10,000. What's not to like ?

On the other hand, as a long time Alfa Romeo fan ( in a motoring career of over half a century there has always been an Alfa in my garage, along with Jaguars, Porsches, Ferraris,
Bentleys etc ). Ten years ago I committed an act of extreme lunacy - I bought a brand new Alfa ! Why ?, because I knew it would be one to keep. It cost me £21,000 and last month turned down an offer of £19k for it. I know of one painted in Rosso red ( probably a more desirable colour, mines black ) that sold last month for £22k. So sometimes a new car may well be an investment ; let's hope the one you bought the missus is !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What new car did you buy the wife ? Doesn't its depreciation make your heart bleed ?
And why new ? I've just bought " 'er indoors " an Audi Quattro Avant 4.2 litre V8. Ten years old it is like new and performs like a dream. She loves it and it cost less than £10,000. What's not to like ?

On the other hand, as a long time Alfa Romeo fan ( in a motoring career of over half a century there has always been an Alfa in my garage, along with Jaguars, Porsches, Ferraris,
Bentleys etc ). Ten years ago I committed an act of extreme lunacy - I bought a brand new Alfa ! Why ?, because I knew it would be one to keep. It cost me £21,000 and last month turned down an offer of £19k for it. I know of one painted in Rosso red ( probably a more desirable colour, mines black ) that sold last month for £22k. So sometimes a new car may well be an investment ; let's hope the one you bought the missus is !

I bought her a Volvo C70. I'll definetly grab one soon, the price continues to be attractive.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

The New Alphas look good, sound good, and pretty quick. Nice pickup mate ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts