Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
V8 DB11 of Vantage? I would like to sell my two cars and buy one for everyday use. Question is which one? It needs to have reasonable boot space and be capable of long distance in quiet comfort. I do quite a bit of rural driving living in the countryside. This will be my everyday car so has to be practical. Any advice would be gratefully received. I currently drive F Type and XE P300. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
65 Posts
V8 DB11 of Vantage? I would like to sell my two cars and buy one for everyday use. Question is which one? It needs to have reasonable boot space and be capable of long distance in quiet comfort. I do quite a bit of rural driving living in the countryside. This will be my everyday car so has to be practical. Any advice would be gratefully received. I currently drive F Type and XE P300. Thanks in advance.
I had a 2007 Vantage Roadster and I drove it daily for 5 years. I loved it but the suspension is a little harsh for every day. I now have a Rapide which is much nicer as an everyday vehicle.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.