Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
This has the potential to be a great site IMO, but I doubt most of the AMOC crowd will appear out of fear that the fellow who runs that forum in a somewhat dictatorial manner will not approve.:D

I will hang out here more as long as they don't decide to charge 95 quid a year to be a member and /or make condescending remarks If you don't cough up.;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome to where the paupers hang out.:D

Apparently you can still access the AMOC Forum with a smartphone or tablet device, so If you only have a PC/laptop you are out of luck.

Could it be that they figured out that most of the non-members only have PC's?

Agree about them moving technical posts so only paying members can view, and of course we were never paid for any technical contributions .

I admit being surprised by the lack of support my reduced cost AMOC internet membership scheme received.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Is that Alicante Airport situation similar to Dubai wheres loads of high end financed and leased cars are abandoned by fleeing foreigners who are out of money and credit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.