Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is a voucher for a 24 hour drive of an Aston Martin V8 Vantage 4.7. This voucher was issued by Park Place Aston Martin, purchased at a local charitable auction and valued at $2500. Take your pick - hard top, convertible, manu-matic or automatic - they are all fun to drive and sure to turn heads.

Terms of the voucher: "Driver must be 25 years of age or older and possess a valid driver's license and proof of current insurance. Subject to other restrictions and changes."

I am happy to meet with you at Park Place Aston Martin (or you/we could call them) to verify the authenticity of this voucher.

Cash: $2,000 (cash, cashiers check or money order accepted, credit/debit cards and personal checks accepted only on a case-by-case basis). I am open to offers, but please keep them reasonable. Luxury car rental companies want $5,000+ for 24 hours with this car and limit you to 150 miles ($2.40 for each additional mile).

I am open to full or partial trades (plus or minus cash) for the following items:
- Airline travel vouchers/gift cards (priority given to Southwest Airlines and airlines that fly to Hawaii or Europe)
- Hotel vouchers
- Silver
- Toyota 4Runner (open to different generations)
- Jeep Wrangler (YJ preferred, running/clean title only, nothing beat up)
- MacBook Pro or MacBook Air (must be no more than 2 years old and new/like new condition)
- Firearms (I have WA DL & CPL and I am happy to do a bill of sale)

Pictures of the voucher are available upon request. Serious inquiries only.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts