Aston Martin Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
i don't know!! is it Beautiful??
waiting for the car to know, maybe it for air Resistance.

Thanks man.
Personally, I prefer the looks of the 07' model more, but I guess it is going to stick to the ground better at high speed, drag coeff and frontal area are going down...

Re gear it and with the new front end it will do well over 200 m/h, my guess would be

What I am not sure about is, why are they rolling this out a year before the replacement... I doubt that this is going to be what the DB7 GT was to the DB7, but we'll never know

They are testing it out there for a reason.

Kudos to lukeluk for the post, I am beginning to doubt this is simply a chin tuck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello, guys. Thank you for sharing your opininons. This year;s Geneva Motor Show will have the Aston Martin presenting a new pair of cars, which appear to be a lot similar to the brand's models. What do you think?
http://www.auto-power-girl.com/cars...n_virage_coupe_and_volante_are_presented.html
Vantage S is decent....
The Virage should not have been a Virage... it should have been a DB9... the face lifted DB9.
The Vantage certainly looks like the "special" model coming at the end of the ten year cycle. Despite being a manual buff, i certainly give due credit to the 7 speed.
The virage... I hope it doesnt stick around for more than 2-3 years, being replaced by whatever the VH500 will be called...It would have been a good ultimate edition for the DB9 if the DBS wasn't there. I shall see how this all pans out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts