Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey, everyone. What do you think of the work done by two Polish students? Aston Martin DBX. They want to reach young customers and, at the same time, they wanted to bring something new in the Aston family. Do you think they succeeded?
http://www.auto-power-girl.com/cars...on_martin_dbx_shows_the_future_for_aston.html
I think very very good...
The current design team cant get off Callum's reinterpretation of the David-Brown era styling, so while all the cars look very well they look the same...
I was especially disappointed by the 2012 Virage concept they got coming...which is a copy paste job of the Rapide onto the DB9... Even worse, they managed to slot it right in between the DB9 and the DBS (there is no space there anymore) in terms of the technical specifications...
I was already tired of coming up with excuses on the significance of every model in the lineup, and it just got worse.

This though to me, looks like a mix between the modern styling direction and the one from the 70s/80s/90s with the old DBS/V8/Virage....i actually imagined something like this could be done, but i lack skill at designing vehicles whatsoever.
These guys though did the right job...I applaud...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.