Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I did it. Traded a 911 S for an AM Vantage. Car gets in my hands on Saturday. I am getting my K40 pulled out of the Porsche and installed into the Vantage. I am thrilled. Looking forward to some positive exchanges with you guys. I am more into airplanes than cars (I am a pilot), but this thing is breathtaking and I am going to need advice, encouragement and fair criticism from some like-minded individuals. Pleased to be here.:cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just read an auto news article which mentioned the new Aston Martin and Mercedes are planning on sharing engines for the new models. I think it may be a great outcome with many more powerful Aston Martins and hopefully more great models we can see out on the road. I am eager to see how much power they are willing to put in the new Aston Martins for the future.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
epicV8 said:
Well, I did it. Traded a 911 S for an AM Vantage. Car gets in my hands on Saturday. I am getting my K40 pulled out of the Porsche and installed into the Vantage. I am thrilled. Looking forward to some positive exchanges with you guys. I am more into airplanes than cars (I am a pilot), but this thing is breathtaking and I am going to need advice, encouragement and fair criticism from some like-minded individuals. Pleased to be here.:cool:
Congrats. The Vantage is a great car. Personally I am in the market for a Vanquish right now and hoep to have one before summer.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts