Charlotte Cars and Coffee- New Location Needed!
As many of you know the NC Music Factory has been a gracious host to us for the last 3 years. We could not have gotten to this point with out their support to help grow Charlotte C&C into what it is today. Unfortunately for us an economic development opportunity that has been looming for years is now taking place at the Factory. The management has decided to build two office buildings on lot #1 which will begin Nov 1st. That means we will have to relocate the event to another accommodating location as of now.
We have been looking for a new place to host C&C for the last few months, but as many of you know the logistics as well as the liability concerns is a lot for someone to consider. A number of locations have been interested but few have follow up with an invite. I am reaching out to ask the C&C community for some help. If you know of a location in the Greater Charlotte area that may accommodate us, please let me know.
We currently have access to 1200 spaces at the NC Factory in the main lot and we pretty much use about 700 of those spaces. Any suggestion for a new location will be appreciated!
Here are the criteria that we need:
• At least 700 parking spaces
• Multiple outlets for traffic flow
• Accessible for most of greater Charlotte area
• Close proximity to major roadways
• Access to bathrooms or space to add portable facilities
• Would like to support a local restaurant that serves breakfast and coffee
• Food truck rotation would be an option as well
• Security will continue to be provided by the corporate sponsors and myself through the Mecklenburg
• Facility that has an event policy or would be willing to share responsibility for one.
Stay tuned we are trying very hard to save what we have built as a staple in the Charlotte car community over the past 7 years. It is not a matter of if but when we will find a new home.
I can be contacted: [email protected] or 704.621.6857