Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All;
I'm giving serious consideration to purchasing a V8 Vantage. Budget allows me to look at model years 2006 through 2009. Can anyone give me some advice as to what to avoid? What are some of the recurring service issues? Coupe vs. convertible, I'd prefer a convertible, but would avoid the model should it prove more problematic.
I've fallen in love with the design, but don't want to live to regret it. Am presently driving a BMW Coupe, but frankly am bored.Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Michael L.

·
Registered
2008 Vantage V8 Roadster - 6 Spd Manual
2 Posts
I have a 2008 Vantage V8 roadster 6 speed I am thinking of selling. 24,000 miles, gray with black interior, red stitching on seats, red calipers. Have the service records documented in the owners manual, 3 keys and 3 fobs.

Just had a new thermostat installed, coolant flush, oil change and air filters replaced. Top module was replace just before I purchased it by an AM dealer in Chicago.
I am located in the Milwaukee area and will be listing on CL soon. Everything works and a fun car to drive. Definitely gets looks and a lot of conversation when parked.

PM me if interested in learning more.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i've got a 2007 and i prefer the standard seats in the 2007 and later model years over the 2006 versions. the seat cushions were changed slightly starting in 2007, i've read and observed in pictures due to the leather seat bottoms prematurely stretching. i prefer the coupe, but i've found either you're a convertible guy or you aren't. my dad was, i'm not. although, i'll admit i found my 1992 Nissan 300zx twin turbo's T-tops to be the ultimate compromise. i liked to remove the passenger side and leave the one over my head intact. perfection.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts