Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have an 8 year old Vantage S. 3 years ago it had to have new low pressure ASM pipes fitted as they were cracked and in danger of failing. I called Customer services as the car had only done 14000 miles and the pipes should be designed for a 10 year life or 100,000 miles. They did eventually agree to replace the pipes FOC.
3 years on and only another 3000 miles on the clock and I'm being told they need doing again at a cost of £1500. This time Aston won't replace them.
Has anyone else had issues with these pipes? Is there an alternative to the OEM parts that may last longer?
Also I live in Cheshire and could do with finding a trusted alternative garage to my local Aston dealer to look after my car. Any suggestions gratefully received.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello
Sorry to hear about your asm hoses. DAE (David Applegate Enterprises?) Sells a pair of upgraded hoses that are supposedly superior than stock AM OEM ones. They're made in the UK. Here in the states they're sold by Velocity AP. Mine are beginning to crack and will need replacing. I'm trying to figure out if there a better solution like running flexible steel hoses instead.
Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts