Aston Martin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I'm somewhat of an interloper from the Ferrari side of the internet, but I just had to register over here to see if any of you Aston fans could help me out.

I was motoring today (5-6-07) with my family in and around Chappaqua, NY in northern Westchester County, and had just gotten off of Rt. 120 in my 308 GT4, when a bright red DB3 GT (I think) pulled up at the intersection. We followed him for a while, but he turned off onto another road.

Has anyone else seen this car, or know anything about it? It was absolutely beautiful, and I'd love to find out more about it and its history.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
64 Posts
weber308gt4 said:
Hey everyone!

I was motoring today (5-6-07) with my family in and around Chappaqua, NY in northern Westchester County, and had just gotten off of Rt. 120 in my 308 GT4, when a bright red DB3 GT (I think) pulled up at the intersection. We followed him for a while, but he turned off onto another road.Thanks in advance!
Hmmm,

There is no such car as a DB3 GT, Now are talking about a DB MkIII or DB4?

Luckily I was at Newport Pagnell recently, and happen to have a pic of the Tickford built cars together...The car on the right is, I'm sure insantly recognisable as a DB4 GT Zagato, The light blue in the centre is a DB4 GT and the car far left is a DB MKIII.

On the other pic, Car on the Left is another DB MkIII, Centre car is my V8 Vantage and the right hand car is a a V8 Vantage PoW Volante (Used to be Prince Michael of Kent's own car)

Argento

Argento

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, just spotted this post. I must just point out the middle car in the left photo is NOT a DB4GT it is a late series standard DB4. The car on the right, is most likelky a replica DB4GT Zagato and not one of the original 19.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts