Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the Quail last weekend in Monterey and saw a wonderful DB4 Zagato. How many of these cars where built? Does anyone have any idea on the price tag for one of these?

Pictures to follow shortly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi
can any DB4 GT Zagato experts tell me if these cars left the factory fitted with Pirelli Cinturato tyres.
I know that Aston Martin offered Borrani wheels as an opption. I also know that the DB4 GT Zagato was the only Aston that fitted Borrani as standard. As a rule in general Borrani tended to fit Cinturato and so did Zagato. You could also specify 185VR16 Pirelli Cinturato from Aston on normal David Brown cars.
But what i don't know is did the DB4 GT Zagato leave the factory on the Pirelli Cinturato 185VR16 CA67 HS tyre that has just been remanufactured.
regards

Dougal

·
Registered
6 Posts
There was one in Palos Verdes area of Los Angeles for $25,000 in early '70s

I remember I met the Doctor that had it, or maybe two docs in partnership and they couldn't understand why no one wanted this restored robust car. It might now belong to Jerry Rosenstock. Does anybody else remember seeing these cars advertised at that price back then or anyone finding one in decrepit shape at a bargain price? I cam recording barn finds of significant cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts