Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most , if not all, DB7 Vantages I have looked at recently ( I want to buy the Volante model ), seem to have a very high tunnel running through the rear seat space between the seats. In most rear wheel drive cars this would normally be thought to be the transmission tunnel for the prop shaft, of course, but I have been told that this particular tunnel is provided to hold the kit ( woofer and bass box etc. ) for those cars that are supplied with factory fitted enhanced sound system.

Does anybody know if this is correct ?
Marlin

·
Registered
64 Posts
marlin said:
Most , if not all, DB7 Vantages I have looked at recently ( I want to buy the Volante model ), seem to have a very high tunnel running through the rear seat space between the seats. In most rear wheel drive cars this would normally be thought to be the transmission tunnel for the prop shaft, of course, but I have been told that this particular tunnel is provided to hold the kit ( woofer and bass box etc. ) for those cars that are supplied with factory fitted enhanced sound system.

Does anybody know if this is correct ?
Marlin
Honestly, I don't know but doesn't sound right, The DB 7 is a big enough car to have these kinds of things installed in more traditional or lee obtrusive places, Is it the Linn sound system they speak of? If so, these, in particular are smaller than normal units.

Regards,

Argento

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.