Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a DB9 and love it, however after the purchase I discovered that a trim piece was missing. It is located (see pic) on the top of the doors where the wood trip ends. Anybody have any idea what this part is called? I don't have a dealer anywhere near me.

Even if someone could take a picture of their door and send it to me I'd really appreciate. Maybe I can make the part myself.

Thanks in advance.


1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.