Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, it's finally come to the time when I can actually order an Aston but I don't know which one to go for. Try test driving a Vantage V8!! No chance - can't find a dealer with one anywhere!

So, what's the opinion - money issue aside - which is the better car? What's the real difference other than 2 little seats and a different engine?

Thoughts would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Skip,

Welcome to Aston Martin Forum. If you don't mind my asking, what country do you live in and which state if in the U.S.? If there are no dealers in the area where do you plan to have the car serviced?

From what I have heard the DB9 is one of the more solid Aston Martins to ever have been built. The Vantage V8 is also a great car but I think the DB9 is a step up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
As far as I know no cars have been delivered to dealers yet, not even in the UK. The cars have started to roll off the line however. You shouldn't expect to see any V8 Vantage's in the US until early next year at best.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.