Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
If you involve cost of ownership too directly with the value of owning a car you will quickly walk away from anything that isn't German or Japanese.

Owning any of these cars is a purely emotional experience, and an experience that must be easily affordable. The only way you can accurately calculate this is cost vs. exclusivity...in which case an Aston Martin that's a couple years old is the best money spent.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree with all points made Serega91. One really needs to get behind the wheel of each of these cars and figure out which feels best.

I personally love Ferraris as driving cars, but always regard Aston's as the ultimate profiler. They have great performance, great comfort and distinguished style.

If your priority is form, but you require adequate function the Aston and in this case DBS is a great choice. Like I mentioned earlier, if you choose one that is a couple years old they can be bought for reasonable money.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.