Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,
this is my first post here in aston martin forum,
ive been interested with this car for a long time, but i would like to ask several questions because i don't believe my local dealer, the specification brochure says that the engine is 510 hp with a flatout of 191 mph, while the dealer says it's 525 hp, flatout 205 mph, this is a big difference, because the fastest dbs i saw is 192 mph vmax at nardo track, so what is the real performance from the dbs, please dbs owners & testers reply me, I'm in a hurry to know i'm really really stuck by it's beauty but the performance is sort of weak for a (( supercar )) as aston martin claims ......

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello everybody,
this is my first post here in aston martin forum,
ive been interested with this car for a long time, but i would like to ask several questions because i don't believe my local dealer, the specification brochure says that the engine is 510 hp with a flatout of 191 mph, while the dealer says it's 525 hp, flatout 205 mph, this is a big difference, because the fastest dbs i saw is 192 mph vmax at nardo track, so what is the real performance from the dbs, please dbs owners & testers reply me, I'm in a hurry to know i'm really really stuck by it's beauty but the performance is sort of weak for a (( supercar )) as aston martin claims ......
As a general rule, trusting anything that comes out of a dealers mouth is probably not the best idea.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts