Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For 12 months (6,000 miles) of ownership of our 2021 DBX, when driven in SPORT mode, the auto stop/start is inoperative. The stop/start fetaure is annoying and it just made sense (like with most other high-end brands) that when in sport mode, the engine doesn't turn off when stationary.
Our DBX went in for a recall and they did something to the stop/start feature as part of an update.
Now we have our DBX back, when driving in sport mode, the auto stop/start is operative. It was never that way before. Surely the engine isn't meant to be turning off when in sport mode.

Anyone else having this issue?

Is the DBX engine meant to turn off in sport mode?

In addition to the above, but not necessarily related, on the dashboard screen, there is now an illuminated orange auto stop/start logo that lights up with a line through it. That would indicate the system is off. But the button on the center console is left untouched, yellow LED on, and the logo on the button doesn't have a line through it. It's like this stupid update is now causing a contradiction in it's logos. We never had this issue before the recall/update.

· Registered
1 Posts
If it does that is the last straw I have been trying for five going on six weeks to find a decent exterior color not to mention the ability to get a good looking interior without spending the extra money for Q custom interior. I have never seen such a high end car mfg. with such subdued drab colors in and out. I realize Aston I is not Lamborghini which is a very good thing I am not asking for loud or wild just something I am proud of. My wife does not even like any of the colors they are all "old man" colors. If the 24's do not offer anything I like I am done and I really want/wanted a DBX 707. I do not need one however and I will not spend $300,000 on a car I am not proud of when I look at it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts