Aston Martin Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi ya Gil,
sorry i haven't got back on the forum but i've been in the process of moving ( i can now get the Aston in my garage no more storage cost's) going on holiday and working but i have finally got to change the heat sensor, full of hope but NO the temp gauge is still affected by blower,screen heater,A.C. etc, I've asked around but no joy, have you got any more thoughts on the problem ?

Cheers Pete

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sensor

Pete,
It certainly recovered mine. I have just spoken to the foreman of my local Aston garage, and he can only therefore suggest either buying a plug in analyser or calling to any garage, doesn't have to be an Aston one, pull off the large panel on the passenger side footwell and plug into the scart socket.
That should throw up the fault code on the EMS and hopefully from that try one of three other sensors.
As you appreciate its difficult remotely to rectify or advise on what the analyser states is the fault, but try that.
COUGAR make a cheap handheld engine management tool which here in the UK is about £45, yellow in colour and well worth the investment as many garages charge £40 just to plug in and give you the fault code.
Good luck mate, sorry we didn't rectify the fault first time out

21 - 23 of 23 Posts