Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Aston Martin Vantage 007
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

I opted to do the eurocharged tune on my 22 AM Vantage last week...had to go back for several revisions but here are the final results.

Stock:

[email protected] 1/4 mile
1000ft [email protected]
1/8 [email protected]
0-60 3.82

Tuned:
0-60 is now 3.67 (3.42 rollout)
1/8 is now [email protected]
1000ft is now [email protected]
1/4 is now [email protected]

Was really hoping for a slightly higher trap speed but still happy I gained some nice power lower in the powerband.

Eurocharged is cheaper than Renntech by a bit and it I had to do it over again I would opt for renntech but I am still happy. Just wanted to share my results.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Two tenths of a second and two MPH could be just an atmosphere difference of just a better run. Are you certain the file for the ECU downloaded properly? I'm getting the VP Performance tune in Two Weeks and I'll let you know the results

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Two tenths of a second and two MPH could be just an atmosphere difference of just a better run. Are you certain the file for the ECU downloaded properly?
I am not and initially the car was not faster...i have been back for several revisions and sort of have my hands tied at the moment allowing them to figure it out. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I am not and initially the car was not faster...i have been back for several revisions and sort of have my hands tied at the moment allowing them to figure it out. Any thoughts?
Yeah, I would hope that 70-80 hp would give you a big bump in mph 124-125. I had a 991.1 Turbo that ran 11.76 at 120 stock and installed a Cobb tune. Next time out it ran 11.27 at 126. Same conditions

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I would hope that 70-80 hp would give you a big bump in mph 124-125. I had a 991.1 Turbo that ran 11.76 at 120 stock and installed a Cobb tune. Next time out it ran 11.27 at 126. Same conditions
thought so too...just emailed the owner of Eurocharged and will report back to this thread...my gut told me Renntech and my gut was right!

Reactions: jbusa95te

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good news. The tuner is tweaking my tune as the results were not typical. I will go back for a final tune Monday but until then here are the results…
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Software

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

·
Registered
2023 Aston Martin Vantage V8 F-1
3 Posts
Renntech is always the goto for Mercedes.... yes it's a little more, but you very rarely have any issues....
At one time I had am AMG C63S tuned by Eurocharged and it was a terrible experience. Terrible customer support and crappy tunes. I then had it tuned at the Renntech facility in Florida and the experience was outstanding. The tune was great and there were no issues. It pays to go with the best even though it might require slightly more $; you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
At one time I had am AMG C63S tuned by Eurocharged and it was a terrible experience. Terrible customer support and crappy tunes. I then had it tuned at the Renntech facility in Florida and the experience was outstanding. The tune was great and there were no issues. It pays to go with the best even though it might require slightly more $; you get what you pay for.
i went through hell to get this tune right. I agree with you! Should have gone with Renntech from the get go!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any thoughts on Fabspeed vs Velocity Performance ecu tunes? considering doing this upgrade to my 15 vantage gt.
I have had a very similar experience with Fabspeed (tune wasn't right, customer service was hard to deal with, time wasted etc) on both my mclaren and ferrari. The tune they sold me for my ferrari actually made the car slower. Long story...

My advice is to go with Renntech every single time. I would have saved myself a massive amount of headache if I did that!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Any Update on your Tune ? I just got my car so trying to decide which tuner will be the best for our car.
Yes Sir I'm very pleased so far. I only did two runs but I ran 11:41 at !25 and 11:68 at 122. The car will go a couple of tenths faster for sure but the tires I'm running are hockey pucks. I'm running 21" ADV1's and the Michelins I wanted are on back order so I was forced to use Lexani's for 8 weeks until they arrive. She spun really bad off the line and a bit going into second. I think on a colder night with good tires she may run a low 11 or may just squeak into the tens.
The mid range punch is so much better than stock.
FYI Temp was 81 and humidity was high.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Wheel Car Vehicle Sky Tire

Font Material property Paper Paper product Document

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes Sir I'm very pleased so far. I only did two runs but I ran 11:41 at !25 and 11:68 at 122. The car will go a couple of tenths faster for sure but the tires I'm running are hockey pucks. I'm running 21" ADV1's and the Michelins I wanted are on back order so I was forced to use Lexani's for 8 weeks until they arrive. She spun really bad off the line and a bit going into second. I think on a colder night with good tires she may run a low 11 or may just squeak into the tens.
The mid range punch is so much better than stock.
FYI Temp was 81 and humidity was high.
View attachment 2004 View attachment 2005
View attachment 2002
Nice ride buddy!! Did you do any run when the car was stock ? and Velocity claim +160 wtq on their website, Do you feel that as well ? I'm stuck between Velocity or DME tuning

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice ride buddy!! Did you do any run when the car was stock ? and Velocity claim +160 wtq on their website, Do you feel that as well ? I'm stuck between Velocity or DME tuning
I ran it on my Dragy when stock on a 90 degree 80% humidity day and it was around 12 flat at 118. The tune defiantly has the torque and you can really feel it. Thats what gives it the kick in midrange and its huge. If you want more info here is the guys # that installed it.
Vinnie 225 248 6882

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ran it on my Dragy when stock on a 90 degree 80% humidity day and it was around 12 flat at 118. The tune defiantly has the torque and you can really feel it. Thats what gives it the kick in midrange and its huge. If you want more info here is the guys # that installed it.
Vinnie 225 248 6882
Also Do you have Downpipes or you are on stock cats and exhaust system ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts