Aston Martin Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody and can I start by saying what a great site this is. I only just found it this morning and I can see I’m going to spend hours just surfing around over the next few days

Hopefully somebody can help me with the following please.

I’ve just purchased my first Aston, a November 2007 V8 Roadster (1 owner in beautiful condition) in the UK and I plan to ship it to my new home in Australia. My questions are as follows

• What’s the best way to amend the sat nav to work in Oz? Will it be a disk or hard drive and who’s the best person to talk to about acquiring?

• Obviously the car will principally be in MPH with KPH on the inside of the clocks. Is there anywhere I might be able to get a 2nd hand set of clocks the other way around or do I need to talk to a dealer? (I believe the dash also displays mph and kph electronically?)

• Anything I need to know about 2007 cars or keep an eye out for?

As I said this is my first ever Aston and I’m satisfying a boyhood dream and I know very little about them other than they look and sound beautiful. I haven’t even seen the car yet as I used a independent agent to find a particular colour and spec I was looking for so I really am blind here. Any help you guys could give would be most appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to even read this post.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes i've gone through it before with a previous car so i'm not worried about that. The car is on the way and everything is well arranged. I just need help with how i change the GPS to Australia. On my Merc I just changed the DVD for about $300. I've got no idea on the Vantage though

1 - 3 of 3 Posts