Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I am excited and proud to release a new performance package for the 2010+ Vantage V8. I recently worked very closely with one of my V8 Vantage customers who sent me his stock Secondary Catalytic Converters in order for us to develop our Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe. He confirmed fitment for me and provided dyno runs showing us the great gains it is making! Just last week I had another customer’s gorgeous 2013 Vantage V8 S in the shop and had the opportunity to fit and test our Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe in house on our dyno! It posted impressive numbers adding +15 whp and +14 ft/lbs (5650 rpm) while saving about -3lbs. In addition we let our in-house tuner loose and he custom developed a file that turned even more power! With both the Secondary Catbypass X-Pipe and our tune you’ll see +23 whp and +28 ft/lbs (4250 rpm) which will sound and feel like a completely new car! My customer was thrilled and left a great review for us on the website!

“I just got it home and all I can say is WOW. The car pulls like never before, especially between 4-6K RPM. Sounds amazing, nothing quite like it at full throttle (especially under bridges). No perceived difference in decibels at part throttle & highway speeds below 3100 rpm. The best of both worlds.

Nick was very helpful. Fabspeed is a first class production facility that's just 90 minutes from NYC, 30 minutes from Philly. The best performance bang for buck I say.”

I am currently offering special pricing for forum members, please let me know if you are interested and I can get a quote sent out to you!

2011+ Vantage V8 Performance Package - Product Link

Performance Package Sound Video - Youtube

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The world's FIRST X-Pipe midsection for the 2011+ V8 Vantage adds significant power and fantastic supercar sound by replacing the heavy and redundant secondary catalytic converters; simple bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding required.
-Maximum gains of 15whp and 14 ft-lbs of torque in the midrange.
-Fits all Aston Martin V8 Vantage vehicles (2011+)
-Mandrel-bent free flowing x-pipe design blends both sides of the exhaust for increased exhaust scavenging and improved tone
-Utilizes the same design technology as IMSA and GTLM factory racecars -Saves 3lbs versus the factory secondary midsection
-Constructed from 14-16 gauge, C.N.C. mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel tubing Direct replacement with no cutting or welding required Major improvement in power throughout the RPM range
-No CEL’s and emission’s compliant in most regions All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts