Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Being a long time Porsche owner and having just switched to a Vantage, I found your question very interesting. I have owned many 911 variations (82 SC, 89 Cab, 95 993, 99 996), I found your dilemma interesting. I can't tell you anything about maintenance. I can't seem to find any literature on this. I bought a 07 Vantage 2 months ago. The difference from 06 to 07 is the 07 has the addition of the convertible (which I have) and it has the paddle shifters (which I have). I like the automated shifting which is not the same as an automatic. I really expected the ride to be softer than my 996 but it is not. It is a serious track type car suspension. It is my daily driver but I have a short commute. Some folks would probably think the ride is a bit harsh for everyday. The car is so cool and exciting, I don't mind. I love the convertible but the coupe is certainly very pretty. I wanted something different so that I would not become bored quickly and so far I love it. Paid $75,000, which I thought was a pretty good deal. Let me know if you have any other questions and good luck, Larry

·
Registered
67 Posts
911 vs Aston Vantage

I've only had 07 Vantage roadster a year. The annual service is much more expensive $1400.00 US. I don't know about the UK. Reliability, so far, seems about the same.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts