Aston Martin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya.

I'm a newbie to the forum. My names Elliot. I'm a sales manager form the midlands area of the UK.

Not actually an Aston owner just at the moment, however was after looking to replace my current cars with a Porsche, I realised how affordable the V8's have become. So now, the Porsche idea has gone out of the window and I've pretty much set my sights on a Roadster. Its just a matter if timing and finding the right example.

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
Hiya.

I'm a newbie to the forum. My names Elliot. I'm a sales manager form the midlands area of the UK.

Not actually an Aston owner just at the moment, however was after looking to replace my current cars with a Porsche, I realised how affordable the V8's have become. So now, the Porsche idea has gone out of the window and I've pretty much set my sights on a Roadster. Its just a matter if timing and finding the right example.
Welcome and good luck with the search. Suggest you also consider Ferrari 360 Spider, Maserati Gransport Spider, along with the Vantage. Suggest you try to set up test drives in all over a weekend and then decide which stirs the soul.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and good luck with the search. Suggest you also consider Ferrari 360 Spider, Maserati Gransport Spider, along with the Vantage. Suggest you try to set up test drives in all over a weekend and then decide which stirs the soul.
They've never done it for me. I'm pretty decisive with my decisions. The only sort of cars that float my boat are Jags, Astons, Rollers, Bentleys, Lotus's, Morgans, MINI's and TVR's. And although I know there is no such thing as a true british car anymore, they're as close as we can get. :p

I'm slightly afraid of the stigma that comes with owning a car like a 360 too if the truth is known. :)

Thanks for the welcome though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts