Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All! Quick introduction, I just picked up a 2019 Vantage, what an exquisite vehicle! I come from the NSX, E39 M5 and multiple Porsches, the last one was a 2014 Turbo. The astounding bit is what the used car market is doing, I ended up trading it in for (nearly) a straight swap! I figured I couldn't pass up a deal like this as they gave me about $12k off what I bought it for, CPO . . . four years ago! The 911 does so many things very, very right . . . But the Vantage's sound is intoxicating. The interior is truly amazing and I cannot remember the last time I launched the 911, so what does it matter that the Vantage is almost 1.5 seconds slower? Where do I have to be in such a rush?

I must be getting old. Anyhow, these forums seems to be quite quiet compared to Rennlist (and others), but I do hope to become a contributing member! Cheers, KH
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
These cars are ridiculously beautiful. Best looking car in the AM lineup as far as I’m concerned. Congrats! And please show us a few more pics when you get the chance.
Haven't had a chance to take more pictures, but I took the Vantage from LG to Paso Robles for the weekend (325 miles round trip), what a great ride! Better than my 911, in that it was more comfortable and the speed seemed effortless . . . Not that a Turbo has to try very hard either :) Will be meeting up with the Northern California Aston Club (from 6speed) this Saturday, I will definitely be able to take a bunch of pictures of Astons in the wild! KH

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you
khiroshima, that is one fantastic car!
Thank you, Sir. It is quite a lot of fun. It isn't as fast as the outgoing 991.1 turbo, but I have discovered that I really don't drive that fast anymore and really like the uniqueness of the Aston, I have admired from afar and finally jumping in! KH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts