Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hired to work in special vehicle operations as a contractor for my high skill level in paint and body.
I’ve been lucky enough to be involved with every special vehicle starting from the one77. I am highly regarded in Aston Martin for my skills in painting graphics and special colours and have also received an award for my work.
I have decided to go alone and wanted to put my name out there.
I have a large portfolio of my work.
Feel free to email me if you want to bypass the expense of dealerships.
contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi C. Have you a website or posted your portfolio online? If so, please share it - I'm sure it will be very interesting. How are you on lacquered carbon finishes? I have scuffs on my front splitter (2016 Vanquish Carbon Black) and I'm sure this must be a common ailment. There are only one or two companies advertising carbon refinishing services so this could be a good market for you. My local body shop have given me a detailed quotation and method statement, so it would be interesting to see how an ex Aston man would propose it. Given the value of the parts, most owners' decision will be made on confidence around the outcome rather than price, and I agree that your ex-AM credentials will be your USP in this market. Thanks and bonne chance. Ian

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi C. Have you a website or posted your portfolio online? If so, please share it - I'm sure it will be very interesting. How are you on lacquered carbon finishes? I have scuffs on my front splitter (2016 Vanquish Carbon Black) and I'm sure this must be a common ailment. There are only one or two companies advertising carbon refinishing services so this could be a good market for you. My local body shop have given me a detailed quotation and method statement, so it would be interesting to see how an ex Aston man would propose it. Given the value of the parts, most owners' decision will be made on confidence around the outcome rather than price, and I agree that your ex-AM credentials will be your USP in this market. Thanks and bonne chance. Ian
Hello Ian, nice to hear from you.
My full portfolio is on Flickr
Search Flickr on Google then search Refinish solutions on Flickr.
If you have trouble message me.
I painted all the coloured graphics on all the carbon parts for the vanquish s, front splitter, rear defused, sills. There are pictures on there.
Regards chris

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Ian, Flickr then chris gollings will bring you to my portfolio, click albums

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was hired to work in special vehicle operations as a contractor for my high skill level in paint and body.
I’ve been lucky enough to be involved with every special vehicle starting from the one77. I am highly regarded in Aston Martin for my skills in painting graphics and special colours and have also received an award for my work.
I have decided to go alone and wanted to put my name out there.
I have a large portfolio of my work.
Feel free to email me if you want to bypass the expense of dealerships.
contact me at [email protected]
Where are you located?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts