Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend at the numerous shows in Carmel, CA I saw several V8 Vantages and I'm now hooked on this car. I think I might make this my next car. Any owners here with insights on driving experience?

·
Registered
3 Posts
2008 met vantage

Well Im glad you liked what you saw but the only thing Bad that I can say about the Vantage is that when your coming from anything that has 500hp or more under the hood this car will leave you a lil disappointed. As far as anything else goes I love it ,just wish it had more balls.good luck if you do decide to purchase its a really fun car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just came out of a 997. While it is slower, who cares! Japanese cars are keeping up with 997's now in a drag race.

Driving an Aston Martin is much more sophisticated that a Porsche.

If your not interested in tracking the car, then getting an Am is a no brainer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The V8 Vantage is an amazing car. The new 4.7 really helps this cars lack of power vs. the old 4.3. 6 speed is the only way to go, as the sportshift just plain sucks. The Handling of the Vantage is its strong point, I drove a 4.3 6 speed around the Sebring Florida track and hardly even noticed the lack of power because I was amazed with the cornering. The sound of the Vantage is unbeatable. Best Aston you can buy, especially for the money.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
The V8 Vantage is an amazing car. The new 4.7 really helps this cars lack of power vs. the old 4.3. 6 speed is the only way to go, as the sportshift just plain sucks. The Handling of the Vantage is its strong point, I drove a 4.3 6 speed around the Sebring Florida track and hardly even noticed the lack of power because I was amazed with the cornering. The sound of the Vantage is unbeatable. Best Aston you can buy, especially for the money.
Given where prices are right now, I am back to considering both a V8 Vantage and a Vanquish. The V12 is very appealing but am a bit nervious about some of the maintenance horror stories.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts