Votes: 1 10.0%
  • You should get an Aston Martin

Votes: 9 90.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
No Comparison !

Has to be Aston every time - They are more beautiful, understated, refined, better built, have bullet proof mechanicals and are only ever driven by Gentlemen.:)

Argento

·
Registered
2 Posts
The aston may not be as fast, but if you show in a lambo people will think you are an immature punk, but if you show in an aston they will know you are a gentlemen

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ferraris seem to have water pumps, cambelts, and even transaxle issues. Lambos seem to be plagued with clutches that last months as opposed to years.

What are the problem spots on the new generations of Astons? Are there any owners out there publishing "running reports" that detail an extended period of ownership and the associated experience from a service standpoint? Now that would be interesting.

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
Ferraris seem to have water pumps, cambelts, and even transaxle issues. Lambos seem to be plagued with clutches that last months as opposed to years.

What are the problem spots on the new generations of Astons? Are there any owners out there publishing "running reports" that detail an extended period of ownership and the associated experience from a service standpoint? Now that would be interesting.
Depends on the model, with the Vanquish it is the clutch.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
23 Posts
I was faced with the same question 2 years ago. I like both cars but in the end, a Vantage roadster won because of the usability of the car. I get 2 golf bags in my trunk, I rarely get the opportunity to go top-end fast and get as much attention as I could want. I would say that the car has less of a resent factor than a Lambo and you can drive it long distances. Unless you have a lot of open road and will never park it for a dinner and never carry any cargo, you will probably prefer the Aston.

·
Super Moderator
358 Posts
I was faced with the same question 2 years ago. I like both cars but in the end, a Vantage roadster won because of the usability of the car. I get 2 golf bags in my trunk, I rarely get the opportunity to go top-end fast and get as much attention as I could want. I would say that the car has less of a resent factor than a Lambo and you can drive it long distances. Unless you have a lot of open road and will never park it for a dinner and never carry any cargo, you will probably prefer the Aston.
+1 on the resentment. Rarely see it in regards to Astons.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts