Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And now i'm registered.

Anyway, on the topic of Aston's.

I must say they are beautiful cars. And very underappreciated at that. THere is a dealership here in Michigan, about 35 minutes away from me. But I will say that I don't see to many Astons on the road. Of course that is common among all exotics in Michigan.

What is the yearly volume of Aston Martins built?

-Jason

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Thanks for the kind commends.

I think the new Astons are awesome, Very aggressive and their re-entry into Le Mans has gone well. They already placed in the first race. I think like a lot of cars the 1980s were ruff on Aston Martin but they are making a nice comeback.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice Site!

I'll add to Jason's comments - site looks good. Now we just need more pictures and some activity from owners. While not an owner, I have done some work for Aston Martin (as has Jason).

Since they are a division of Ford, we see some from time-to-time on our local highways here in Michigan. But, they are few and far between. It's a shame since they are really great cars.

If anyone is interested in Aston parts which are not readily available or in aftermarket upgrades, let us at DexM know and we'll see if we can help out. Also, if anyone is in the market for a 2003 Vanquish with 5,000ish miles on it, let me know as I know of one for sale.

Can't wait to see the site grow!

Best regards,
Brent

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Brent,

Thanks for the kind words as well. We already have a link to this site on the Aston Martin Owners club! So that will hopefully help speed things up. I'll continue to push the ball up the hill too!

·
Registered
2 Posts
new Aston production #'s

Aston is still keeping with the low volume theory. 2004 production numbers were right about 1300 cars of all models combined.

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Re: new Aston production #'s

theflynn said:
Aston is still keeping with the low volume theory. 2004 production numbers were right about 1300 cars of all models combined.
Yes those numbers are very low indeed. But I recently spoke to someone at the Aston Martin Owners Club who said numbers were up and sales were also up in the U.S.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts