1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Much appreciated.
I suppose the question to ask now is what lies 6,8,12 months down the road? Things are pretty bleak right now but is the company truly unsalvageable or will Stroll be able to kick the place back into shape? I’m not a business minded guy, and the heart has wanted an Aston for a really long time. I still have 8 months to a year to pull the trigger so that helps but I’d appreciate any input others may have on the health of this company. The new F1 vantage and the upcoming V12 look great on paper but so did the Valhalla and Valkyrie.

·
Super Moderator
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suppose the question to ask now is what lies 6,8,12 months down the road? Things are pretty bleak right now but is the company truly unsalvageable or will Stroll be able to kick the place back into shape? I’m not a business minded guy, and the heart has wanted an Aston for a really long time. I still have 8 months to a year to pull the trigger so that helps but I’d appreciate any input others may have on the health of this company. The new F1 vantage and the upcoming V12 look great on paper but so did the Valhalla and Valkyrie.
I would just wait to see what comes out in the next 6-12 months and then make a decision. Also you're buy a car, not stock in the company so I would be less worried about the companies current health at that period in time unless you are ordering a new car with a longer lead time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would just wait to see what comes out in the next 6-12 months and then make a decision. Also you're buy a car, not stock in the company so I would be less worried about the companies current health at that period in time unless you are ordering a new car with a longer lead time.
Thanks Boxer. I’ve been on the list for Porsche and Lotus for awhile now but AM has always been at the top of my list. Just put down a deposit for the ‘24 Vantage. If I have to wait another 18-24 months I’m ok with that as long as they update the interiors. And grow up and put in apple car play!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts