Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am assuming you mean more pics of the interior. Yes, I do. I was and still am very happy with the color combinations. Dark carpet, sandstorm leather elsewhere except the steering wheel (could get dirty). Also piano black veneer on the dash.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am assuming you mean more pics of the interior. Yes, I do. I was and still am very happy with the color combinations. Dark carpet, sandstorm leather elsewhere except the steering wheel (could get dirty). Also piano black veneer on the dash.
That does look good!!! I'm going to order a V12 Vantage this summer and I'm trying to decide on interior combos. I've pretty much decided that the exterior will be Tungsten Silver so I was really curious how your interior looked. Have you had any issues with dark colors from your clothes transferring to the light leather...for instance when you wear jeans?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, nothing like that and it was a really hot summer in Louisiana, so I wouldn't expect you to have a problem.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is, The screen is a little tipped forward which may reduce glare. The Nav system seems to get a lot of negative press, but I find it adequate.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, I have 35,000+ miles, recently had brake job (replace rotors, pads and sensors), new battery (still had original, wow) and 2 rear tires.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts