Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Volante

I have owned mine (06') for about 6 months now. I think most of the issues are not widespread. One of the first things I did was upgrade to a high quality dry cell battery. I was really amazed that a car of this caliber had battery drainage issues. Mercedes solved this by having 2 separate batteries. I have not had to charge it once since the replacement and I leave it sitting for 3 weeks or more at a time. so here are a new owners thoughts.

The Good:
-probably one of the best handling cars I have ever driven.
- Accerleration is a beast!
- Seat comfort

The Could be better:
-At 6'2", I just barely fit.
- Lack of storage.
- Small trunk. I would get rid of the useless back seats and add space.
- Sub-Woofer enclosure is junk. I had a custom one built. I found the 950w stereo is great afterwards.
-No stereo controls on steering wheel.
- Cup holders
- Navigation is lacking. I use my phone and Google Maps with most any vehicle.
- Voice control fro all functions would be nice.
- Lastly, the car is one big blind spot. I installed a rear-view mirror with front and rear cameras to accommodate

I feel that most of the issues are minor, but dumbfounded on why Aston left out so much on a car that should shine above all. I would expect to see more technology than that found on a $15k Ford. I am still happy with my purchase. I wish you luck.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.