Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note so say hello and good luck in the New Forum, hope its as succesful as Ferrarichat. I have been luck enough to have had a tour of the factory at Newport Pagnall in the past and drive DB7+ Vantage one. My dream Aston would be DB V8 Vantage circa 1980ish or new V8 Vantage probally one the best looking car of all time. I am also a avid James Bond fan pure british. Once came close to buying a DBS V8.

·
Registered
64 Posts
There is only 1 final tour left of the NP Factory on June 6th, just 3 weeks before it closes forever - And you'll have to be an AMOC member to go on it...

Argento

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gav C said:
Just a quick note so say hello and good luck in the New Forum, hope its as succesful as Ferrarichat. I have been luck enough to have had a tour of the factory at Newport Pagnall in the past and drive DB7+ Vantage one. My dream Aston would be DB V8 Vantage circa 1980ish or new V8 Vantage probally one the best looking car of all time. I am also a avid James Bond fan pure british. Once came close to buying a DBS V8.
Shame you didn't buy the DBS - Here's a pic of mine being as it's your favourite car - This was taken at NP a couple of weeks ago at a charity event. (Mines the Royal Cherry car in the centre)...

Argento

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Shame you didn't buy the DBS - Here's a pic of mine being as it's your favourite car - This was taken at NP a couple of weeks ago at a charity event. (Mines the Royal Cherry car in the centre)...

Argento
love the pics in there...that's also one of my fave cars...sure you really miss that, buying the dbs...i really like it esp. the interiors...(they had some nice comfy Floor Mats too...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts