Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone.

Looking to get into my first Aston. Open minded but cant just buy any model as im 6’6” tall and hear that some will suit me better than others.

Id really love an early DB7 6 cylinder Supercharged car if that will work but also open to newer cars.

Vantage V8?
DB9?

Any suggestions would be appreciated

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am 6'1" tall and have owned a 2007 Vantage and now a 2010 DBS Volante. In both cars I would like the driver's seat to go back about an inch or so more on the rail to be 100% comfortable. Your best bet is to test drive the cars you are interested in and see if you can fit. Unfortunately, there is a good chance a man of your height may not depending upon you preferred driving position and the length of your legs.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings everyone.

Looking to get into my first Aston. Open minded but cant just buy any model as im 6’6” tall and hear that some will suit me better than others.

Id really love an early DB7 6 cylinder Supercharged car if that will work but also open to newer cars.

Vantage V8?
DB9?

Any suggestions would be appreciated
I'm pretty tall as well and I have both a DB7 (coupe) as well as a 2009 DBS (coupe). No doubt about it that the DBS has FAR MORE headroom. Sit in both but be very critical. Being uncomfortable in your new "dream" is a pretty agonizing experience and some real heart break. Good luck! Get a 6 speed V12 Vantage.. just this guys opinion. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts