Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of this. Just purchased my 3rd Aston (2014 Vanquish), previously owned DB7 and DB9, loved them both particularly the DB9. When i sold my DB9 almost (2) years ago I went to a 2012 Ferrari California, just recently sold it after only (2) years and now back to the Aston. I would appreciate any feedback on the Vanquish if anyone has any.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all,
I am new to this forum and glad to be a part of this. Just purchased my 3rd Aston (2014 Vanquish), previously owned DB7 and DB9, loved them both particularly the DB9. When i sold my DB9 almost (2) years ago I went to a 2012 Ferrari California, just recently sold it after only (2) years and now back to the Aston. I would appreciate any feedback on the Vanquish if anyone has any.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! Also new here with my very first AM; glad to be here. Just bought an N430 (2015 V8 Vantage GT) out of California with 6-speed manual transmission. I've been a massive Porsche and MB enthusiasts and the circumstances just took me to this new baby. What a great sound and handling, love it. Think I'm going to get the caliper painted as well to match the rest, plus do full PPF. Still getting used to the color combo as it's not my normal taste, but it's growing on me, aside from the fact that it's unique and rare!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts