Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:)hello this is mike,in sept''or earlier if i find the right one'' i plan to purchase a 05 06 db9,i have some questions and concerns,1,should i stay away from a 05 being it is the first prod year? 2what kind and how long are the fact. warranty's/what are some common probs.with these cars?''every car has them'':confused:also i plan to add a body kit i prefer a sub tile change when doing this and like to stay o.e.m.,my first choice would be purchasing dbs parts but after researching on this forum some members say a.m. is reluctant on selling these parts for retrofitting etc.my second choice is the kahn anyone have experience with this kit? the mansory is a little over the top for my taste altho i like the rear bumper and defuser.any comments and photos would be appreciated thanks mike,

·
Super Moderator
362 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
But mikeauto6 dosn't want the body kit to race the car, he thinks it will enhance its apperance.....but I will agree with you that the DB7 was a Jaguar kit car made up from the parts bins of Ford and its subsiduary Jaguar......however it never concerned me thats why I was lucky to own 2 DB7's

·
Super Moderator
362 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Screwing & glueing fibreglass on a "hand" crafted aluminium masterpiece .... nooo .. however I did put the Khan 20" wheels on my DB9 & I'm really happy .. about as far as I would go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts