Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ThInk you for allowing me to join your forum. I have been reading it off and on. I hope that you don't mind that I am hoping to research and get good info about Aston Martin ownership. I am a prospective future owner. I have been in love with Aston Martins since I was 17 years old. Sure, James Bond had a little to do with it. Mostly because the DB5 movie car for Goldfinger came from my area, in the Philadelphia suburbs, and I knew the family who owned it first. But, better than that, a regular customer at the sporting goods store i worked at during my high school years also owned a beautiful British racing green DB5. He regularly talked about the car with me, and allowed me ride in it. I had a Triumph TR-250 at the time, and I was intrigued with British sports cars.

I've been a cop for 40 years, and I'm about to retire. I am looking to purchase a clean used Aston Martin (not a project car), possibly a DB9. I appreciate any advice, guidance, and research that I can get. Thanks for your time!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.