Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Keep up the good work, it will be worth it.:)

I moved a wall in my workshop just before Christmas so my Jaguar XJR wouldn't be spending winter outside.

Astonishes me how a lot of the Brits just leave their AM's outsides all year round, when I lived there I rented an industrial unit to avoid leaving my nice cars out in the rain (and occasionally snow):confused:
+1 Wayne, me too. There are some AM owners over here in the UK that have just too much money to appreciate cars thus just using them as a daily tool which in the end kills them.:mad:

My DB7VV will be off in to long term secure storage in a few weeks time in readiness for my garage being knocked down and a new bigger, longer and wider one built in place of it with a lift ramp in the floor.:p:D:p

Cant wait to be able to just walk from the Bungalow into the garage without the need to go outside!!!!!:)

Regards,

·
Registered
91 Posts
So I live in a rather small town. Three stop lights. Many of our streets have a rather large crown to them as over the years asphalt has been added and nothing removed. I think I will have to plan my routes around town because of this. Was thinking of building a beak on the front of my NEV to simulate the AM clearance up front. Anyone have the measurement from center of front tire to tip of bumper and from lowest point of bumper to pavement?
LOL, wish I lived somewhere like that too. Nice and quiet.:D

Loving the cart too!!!!!:eek::D:eek:

Just drive your Aston very SLOWLY at that point all the time and you should be fine with clearance or approach it at an diagonal angle of approach if you are able to.

Tell your neighbour he needs to water his grass too!!!!!!!!

Regards,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts