Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2007 DB9 with a sports pack, unlike the DB7 the passenger wlndow only moves down about 3mm compared to the drivers side which moves a good 10mm, is this normal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
It's somewhat normal and can be adjusted. The door glass moves down like that to aid in the glass making a better seal into the weather strip when door is closed.

I adjusted mine several years back and it was not a big deal at all. Remove inner door pull assembly and there's a hole to allow access to the door glass mechanism. I'm am just going from my memory but it's something very simple like what I described.

Or just live with it..? (I know I couldn't ;)

Good Luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's somewhat normal and can be adjusted. The door glass moves down like that to aid in the glass making a better seal into the weather strip when door is closed.

I adjusted mine several years back and it was not a big deal at all. Remove inner door pull assembly and there's a hole to allow access to the door glass mechanism. I'm am just going from my memory but it's something very simple like what I described.

Or just live with it..? (I know I couldn't ;)

Good Luck.
That’s great thanks very much I will give it a go and hope the panel goes back on ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts