Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 2017 Rapide-S workshop manual. Has anyone had experience with the technical manuals sold by Cars-Tecchnical (BAO-?) in Hong Kong? Their Website is very appealing, but $600-$1000 is a lot to send to China (or anyone) for a download with no refund?
-Marv

·
Registered
2005 DB9, Tungsten Silver w/ Kestrel Tan interior. 2020 Vantage coupe, Lime Essence w/ Obsidian int.
6 Posts
I will certainly be following any responses to this post. $600 is huge amount to pay for a workshop manual but like you, I have been unable to find any other sources for technical info on my 2020 Vantage. I am surprised that no other sources in the UK, or here in the US, are available to us.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You should be able to download a manual from the Aston Martin Technical Hub.

You will need to register (free) and then pay for temporary access to download what you need, but it should be less that $600 and it's 'official'.
Make sure you buy enough access time as you are likely to find a lot of other stuff that you might need / find interesting at the same time.
Good luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I will certainly be following any responses to this post. $600 is huge amount to pay for a workshop manual but like you, I have been unable to find any other sources for technical info on my 2020 Vantage. I am surprised that no other sources in the UK, or here in the US, are available to us.
Got manual for Vantage on disc from e-bay,might find yours there ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts