Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Excited to join this thread as I'm narrowing down my search for the next car. It's down to three very different ones: Evora 400, AMG GTC/S and the V12 Vantage. I know they're very different, but here we are. V12 vantage is on the top right now but also the only one I haven't driven.

All to say this example has come up. High miles but I absolutely love the colour combo and it's a manual (although I'm not stuck on having a manual). Prices still seem high. Can't decide if they'll come down due to all cars coming down and high gas prices, or if they'll go up due to no more v12s!

Would love to hear your thoughts. Would obviously get it inspected for clutch life, brakes, etc. Doesn't look like it comes with the accessories :(

Link: V12 Vantage

·
Registered
14 Posts
That is a beautiful car but WAY over-priced despite current run up in prices. I would give it a few months to languish in the lot and check back. I doubt the dealer has more than $60K in it. He's trying his luck. I bought a 2010 DBS Volante in 2017 for $98,000. Today I found this very similar car Used 2010 Aston Martin DBS Volante for sale in Miami Beach, FL 33139: Convertible Details - 635087491 - Autotrader with just 13,000 miles for $105,000. Bear in mind these cars were $300K new, some $100K more than a V12 Vantage. Of course cars are worth what you are willing to pay for them. If it works for you, go for it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi everyone,

Excited to join this thread as I'm narrowing down my search for the next car. It's down to three very different ones: Evora 400, AMG GTC/S and the V12 Vantage. I know they're very different, but here we are. V12 vantage is on the top right now but also the only one I haven't driven.

All to say this example has come up. High miles but I absolutely love the colour combo and it's a manual (although I'm not stuck on having a manual). Prices still seem high. Can't decide if they'll come down due to all cars coming down and high gas prices, or if they'll go up due to no more v12s!

Would love to hear your thoughts. Would obviously get it inspected for clutch life, brakes, etc. Doesn't look like it comes with the accessories :(

Link: V12 Vantage
Just paid £22,000 for very nice V12 130,000 mls Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi, Great thanks good drive,much admired.A few try too race me not realising
it is V12 !! Not wanting to speak too soon but everything going well,just uses the
liquid money quite fast,but that will get better when finished trying it out ?? :rolleyes:(y)(y)(y):cool::cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts