Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone. I've been a car man for as long as I remember, and during that time I have been a die hard Mercedes fan. Even now I still have an E63S, an older ML55 and an E430. But I said to myself that my first exotic would me an Aston V12 of some kind.

Well, I decided to jump into the deep end and was lucky enough to score myself and allocation for the V12 Final Edition Vantage. It was pretty much now or never seeing as how the powers that be are killing every engine that's fun, right?

I'm from Mission Viejo, and I hope to make some friends and get some knowledge from the forums here. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I also became a recent Vantage V8 GT owner, my 66th car! I've had it about 7 weeks and have put a little over 3000 miles on it. My Porsche sure looks sad! I'm in the north Atlanta area and would like to find other owners in my area to correspond with regarding their Aston and possibly organize some mountain drives.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, everyone. I've been a car man for as long as I remember, and during that time I have been a die hard Mercedes fan. Even now I still have an E63S, an older ML55 and an E430. But I said to myself that my first exotic would me an Aston V12 of some kind.

Well, I decided to jump into the deep end and was lucky enough to score myself and allocation for the V12 Final Edition Vantage. It was pretty much now or never seeing as how the powers that be are killing every engine that's fun, right?

I'm from Mission Viejo, and I hope to make some friends and get some knowledge from the forums here. :)
Congrats, when do you get your new car? I have the Vantage V8 2019, love it... live in the San Diego area

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought a new Vantage V8 in 2007 and drove it for 10 years. I loved that car, but my dream was always to own an Aston Martin V12. In 2016 my wife "gave" me (permission to buy...!) a DBS Volante Carbon Black Edition for my 50th birthday. Oh joy! I have been in heaven ever since. The power, the sound, the exclusivity. Congratulations on your V12 Vantage. That is a fabulous car. Enjoy!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts