Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any AMOC events in the UK in the next 2 or 3 months, Not joined the club yet as I haven't gaot an AM yet, But soon will have .....

Argento

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Boxer said:
I looked at joining the AMOC a few years ago. If my memory is correct, you do not need to be an owner, just an enthusiast.
Boxer,

You are correct, But benefits are better if you have a car when you join...

Argento

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Argento said:
Boxer,

You are correct, But benefits are better if yoou have a car when you join...

Argento
When I was looking for Porsches, I visited the Porsche Club GB site. The club is about promoting Porsche ownership etc, however to access the Classified (and potentially become and owner) you have to be a club member. :confused: :confused: :confused: Fortunately the FOC UK has a more common sense approach.:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Boxer said:
When I was looking for Porsches, I visited the Porsche Club GB site. The club is about promoting Porsche ownership etc, however to access the Classified (and potentially become and owner) you have to be a club member. :confused: :confused: :confused: Fortunately the FOC UK has a more common sense approach.:D
Now a fully paid up member of the AMOC, and I have to say, so far it's been great, lovely people, good service, some top advice Etc...Should have done it years ago....

Argento

·
Registered
27 Posts
Liven up this site ? I don't think so !

Argento,

Perhaps we can liven things up even more on here by inviting some of them to check out this site.
You don't want any of 'em on this site ! A more stuffy,narrow minded bunch of miserable sods I have yet to find !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts