Aston Martin Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Jay,

Congrats! Car looks awesomely mean and all's I can say is wow. Love the hood scoops.
You know what's funny? When this car first came out in Europe in 2009, I didn't really car for the hood vents. I preferred the simpler design on the V8 Vantage. But now, I absolutely love them!!! It makes the car so distinctive and those who know, know instantly what it is and how very special it is!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
You know what's funny? When this car first came out in Europe in 2009, I didn't really car for the hood vents. I preferred the simpler design on the V8 Vantage. But now, I absolutely love them!!! It makes the car so distinctive and those who know, know instantly what it is and how very special it is!!
Funny you should say that. My first impression was to get Quantum silver to make them blend in. Then I got to thinking about how every 911 looks basically the same. Then I got a chance to see the car in Mako Blue which is a sharp contrast from the CF in the hood and it looked amazing. The quality of the carbon is top notch and looks great in contrast to the lightning, not to mention, this car will not be mistaken for any other car, Aston or not.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts