Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Driven: V12 Vantage - Verdict: Incredible!

I just had the pleasure of test driving the new V12 Vantage (Carbon Black Edition) at Foreign Cars Europa in Greensboro, North Carolina. What a car! Words cannot describe what an incredible experience driving that car is. It is ridiculously fast, handles like it's on rails (I know - cliche but it really, really does), and stops on the proverbial dime. As far as I am concerned it is the ultimate supercar eclipsing even the DBS (with which it shares lots of mechanicals including the incredible V12 engine). Now I just need to find $130,000 to add to my 2007 Vantage trade-in. The wife is not going to be happy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just had the pleasure of test driving the new V12 Vantage (Carbon Black Edition) at Foreign Cars Europa in Greensboro, North Carolina. What a car! Words cannot describe what an incredible experience driving that car is. It is ridiculously fast, handles like it's on rails (I know - cliche but it really, really does), and stops on the proverbial dime. As far as I am concerned it is the ultimate supercar eclipsing even the DBS (with which it shares lots of mechanicals including the incredible V12 engine). Now I just need to find $130,000 to add to my 2007 Vantage trade-in. The wife is not going to be happy.
It is incredible what the lower polar MOI + some springs did to the Vantage... Otherwise almost identical to the DBS (mechanically) it feels like a completely different car from anywhere i read, from anyone I ask.

I have noted on 2 separate accounts that the DBS was a slightly better track tool interestingly enough. However one would get much more involvement from driving the V12 vantage around the same track.

Its a great car, good luck with the trade in and have fun with the car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would have to agree. I drove the carbon black V12V last week here in Houston and it was amazing!!! Very fast, very agile and it sounds incredible!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts