Aston Martin Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys, I have a question and a bit urgent as I am going to see the car tomorrow. The car comes from US and has the clock in "miles" and not "kilometers".....it is fine for me but as I would like to import it in France soon or later, it could be an issue as the french registration is a pain in the a..
My question is: is it possible to change the settings of the computers and have the clock displayed in kilometers and not anymore in Miles ?
I guess the speed indicator has 2 scales, kilometers and miles isn't it ? so for the speed indication, it is not an issue.
Thanks for your replies.

Phil.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will check on my side with the local AM dealer. Actually the car is already here in UAE, it has been already imported. It is a "US specs" car, so I wonder what are the difference with a "Gulf specs" (most of the cars are gulf specs here) or a "EU Specs". I know US specs have small indicators lights on the bumpers, front and rear, clock in miles, but what else ?!....I have to check because these differences could become an issue for me in case I want to import the car in France in the future.

Phil.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Ben, you are right, I confirm after investigation, the clock can be set from Miles to Kilometers and vice versa, just by connecting the maintenance computer to the ECU, in order to change the settings.

Phil.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts