Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2017 Vanquish with 5k miles on it. The car is amazing in every way. Only issue since I live in southwest Florida is the AC doesn't cool as well as my other cars. I don't believe that there is much that can be done about this and it is a minor issue. I was wondering if anyone else has an opinion on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a 2017 Vanquish with 5k miles on it. The car is amazing in every way. Only issue since I live in southwest Florida is the AC doesn't cool as well as my other cars. I don't believe that there is much that can be done about this and it is a minor issue. I was wondering if anyone else has an opinion on this.
Had the same issue on my 2015 Vanquish. Had the refrigerant recharged even though pressure test did not look bad. Made a huge difference. Not sure if you tried this already. Good luck...

·
Registered
5 Posts
The easiest, quickest and cheapest thing to do is spray out the radiator and ac coils in the the front. You would be surprised how much dust and bugs get stuck in there. I spray mine out at least every other week in the summer. Start with the free stuff before you spend money.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The easiest, quickest and cheapest thing to do is spray out the radiator and ac coils in the the front. You would be surprised how much dust and bugs get stuck in there. I spray mine out at least every other week in the summer. Start with the free stuff before you spend money.
Thanks Argus...will try that as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts