Aston Martin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I drove it and couldn't stand it. You can smooth it out if you anticipate the changes and adjust the throttle just before a shift. THat makes it a bit better.

And when you drive agressive it's fairly good.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
3 Posts
You always could get the f1 to stick conversion. If you bed the clutch in correctly, alot of the clutch slip goes away. You get a fairly good take off from stop, too. I read somewhere else you were looking at a Vanquish. Please get a 'S', fewer problems with the trans.

·
Super Moderator
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jagsse said:
You always could get the f1 to stick conversion. If you bed the clutch in correctly, alot of the clutch slip goes away. You get a fairly good take off from stop, too. I read somewhere else you were looking at a Vanquish. Please get a 'S', fewer problems with the trans.
The stick conversion would definitely be of more interest. However I have heard that it is a GBP 20k job. I looked for one on the market but they never seem to come up for sale.

Other major issue is the values. Right now I can get a Ferrari 575 for quite a bit less. Performance is better on the Ferrari. However the Vanquish is fantastic looking.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 5 of 5 Posts